Saturday 9 April 2011

What is Creativity?

Creativity is something I crave

Realism stands in its way

Emotions create heaviness of mind

Althought in my soul, a creative sparks strives

To get out, to emerge, to be heard

I look within and leave all problems aside

Vowing that I must let my true self emerge

Inward emotions are trying to free themselves

To all that is possible

Yearning to unleaash what is in my soul.

____________

A big thank you to Deborah Carr for unleashing a bit of my creative self at her Wordplay Workshop last Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. I think the take-back from this course was universal - what a day to spark our love of writing with such simple ideas and forms.

    The Dream exercise I'll cherish and use forever I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah: You are such an amazing writer - I cannot wait to hear what you had written). Deborah is just fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete